Us :)

Sunday 4 January 2009


On Friday night, Dave and I went to see Mary Poppins at the Palace Theatre in Manchester. It was soooooooooo good! We were really lucky to get really good seats (especially since I forgot to take my glasses!) and it was just amazing. When Mary first appeared on the stage they dropped glitter and confetti into the audience which, being a girl, I thought was fab anyway but then at the end when Mary flies away she came up into the audience on wires right up into the grand tier. I loved every minute of it! I want to go again!!! :)
So, today I was asked to teach Relief Society in a couple of weeks. I'm fine with that, you know me... However, the title of the lesson is "Elijah and the Restoration of the Sealing Keys"... Any ideas? Eeek...

4 comments:

Becky said...

That's the lesson I've gotta teach!!!! So erm.... let me know when you get a good idea cos I'm a bit stuck too!!! :)

Unknown said...

Kerrin! That is well hard - i feel so bad for you!!!! Rubbish - you are an RM though so I think you will be just great!

Kerrin and Dave said...

haha, oh no! Becky, we're definately up a certain creek aren't we?! That just is not good... Hmmmm...

Becky said...

hehe..... I figure since you are the rm and so wise and knowledgeable i should send the swinton sisters out on a field trip to stretford! They'd love it! Lol