Us :)

Friday 6 February 2009

So, Davey and I are both home from work today with a stomach bug each... This just ain't good enough! I hate it when I can't get into my usual comfy position in bed just because it hurts too much, very unfair! And I'm starving! neither of us can keep anything down - maybe that's a bit too much information to share with you but I just thought you might like to know the full extent of our illnesses :)

Another reason to be unhappy (lol, I sound so chuffin miserable!) We got jibbed last night! Everyone in England got snow last night and we didn't! Gutted! So, my attitude towards snow has changed dramatically... I hated snow until Sunday night but when I awoke on Monday morning to a gorgeous white blanket of snow outside, I had a new love in my life (sorry Dave!) It was just so pretty. I think another reason as to my new found affection to snow is that no one wanted to go shopping on Monday and so work was really quiet - I LOVED IT! Hehehe

Anyway, just thought I would take this time to update this 'ere blog since I have the time today. We are so busy at the moment. All of my workshops have started for my management training and it's so much fun but so time consuming too. It'll all be worth it when I'm rich, lol.

Hope you are all well! K & D xoxo :)

0 comments: