Us :)

Sunday 15 February 2009

Where does the time go?

I canot believe that we have already gone passed Valentines day! That's just crazy...



Just a little update for now...
*Yesterday we went to the wedding of our good friend, Martin. It was a lovely day and everyone was realy pleased for the happy couple, who are now in Rome (lucky them!) This thing is being silly so I'll add a picture next time I'm on here...
*I was called as the enrichment leader for our ward today.I'm very excited about this calling as I have free reign over our activities :) If any of you have any fantastic ideas then please feel free to share, you know you want to:)
*Someone very kindly smashed our windscreen in last weekend:( We're all fixed now though and so help the little stinker that did it if I ever find out who it was!!!

That's about it for this week. Nothing too interesting. Hope you are all well, K + D xoxo

1 comments:

Alldredge Fam said...

Hey Kerrin - Sorry it has taken this long for me to check out your blog (as you know I'm a terrible blogger). Anyway, did you get our Christmas card? If not, could you send me your current address? I'm so glad you are doing well. How is your mum? I sent her a card as well, but haven't heard from her in a long time. So glad you found us on the internet! Hope to hear from you soon. Love, Laurel (& Sam too)