Us :)

Friday 5 June 2009

Bring out the trumpets!!!

so, for our big news... WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!! Woohoo:) Our due date is December 20th... Lets just hope and pray that I don't go into labour in the middle of Christmas dinner! Hehe. 


So, we found out 2 days before my birthday which is very good because we actually were going to a theme park for my birthday and a water park with huge slides and stuff the next day! Ha, so I scoured the parks looking for rides that allow us preggo ladies on and found that not many do! I could though, go on Blade, a big ship shaped ride that just swings back and forth... WHOOPDIDOO!!! lol:) But, at least I got some ice cream and a very good excuse to eat it! (This little one lurves his/her ice cream already!) 

I have found that pregnancy REALLY does change your appetite. Before I was pregnant I loved nothing more than chocolate, vegetables, milk and diet coke. Not any more!!! I cannot touch any of those things without feeling awful for it. In fact (and actually, people should be very proud of me for this as it has never happened before) I haven't had one tiny little piece of chocolate or diet coke in over 6 weeks!!!!!! (Can I get an applause please?) 

So, I just thought that we should let you know our happy news... :)


4 comments:

Eden said...

Huge Congratulations to you...I'm so excited!!! You are going to love motherhood! I'm still new at it, but let me know if you want or need any advice or suggestions! Love ya!

Bratton Family said...

I'm so happy for you again!! I love you sooooo much and I'm excited for the little bambino! Can't wait to see what your having so I know what names I can call he/she.

Becky said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about how you are getting on....... That sucks about the chocolate though! xx

Unknown said...

Hello!!! Congratulations to you. That is so wonderful! Kerrin, you are amazing!