Us :)

Wednesday 2 December 2009

IT'S DECEMBER... EEK!!

HOW EXCITING IS THIS?! I cannot actually believe that it is December and that Little Royle is going to be here so soon (apparently in 18 days, according to my baby ticker up the top!) Back on April 25th when we found out that he/she was coming, December seemed so far away, almost an eternity... IT'S NOT!!! I am so very excited. And, I can't quite believe that I am going to be a mummy either... So bizarre! Do I strike you as the mummy type??? Didn't think so, haha :) Anyway, that's it... That's all I have to say today...


Apart from, CONGRATULATIONS to Karen and Katie on the births of their babies (Has everyone in the world been pregnant this year or what?!) and a big fat WELCOME to Baby Joshua and Baby Maisie. They are both adorable and both have fab mummies to look after them and raise them.

0 comments: