Us :)

Friday 5 February 2010

My Setharoo....

This gorgeous baby blanket was made for Seth by two lovely 
ladies in our ward. I just love it! It has to be the most
 beautiful little blanket I have ever seen. 
I kinda wish I was a baby so that I could use it  ;)

Here is Seth in his hot wheels after we pimped his ride into a pram... 
Funky, no? 
"That boy got it goin' on!!!!!"

<3 I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! <3
It has to be one of my all time favourite photos.
I would love to be able to say that I was super prepared 
and captured his first smile on camera but, alas, I did not
This is one happy little chappy who
 (and this was confirmed by the midwife...)
 has been smiling like a Cheshire Cat since being 3 weeks old.
 I love that boy!

Awwwww, my baby 
gangsta trippin'
hoody wearin'
chav-tastic fella... 
Hee hee hee.... (",)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Geez, what's a guy gotta do to get 
his beauty sleep around here?!

Here are Seth and his Daddy indulging in a little 'male bonding' time... 
With a Mr Man book!
Seth sure luuuuurves his story time!

This has got to be the bestest 
"What you talkin' 'bout Willis?!"
 impression in, like, FOREVER!
I love my boy 
soooooooooooooo
much!!!!!!!!! <3

3 comments:

The Paterson Family said...

I love the recent pics..I love Seth...I love it all :) Good update!

Liz Dimond said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Such a happy good-lookin' kid! Wish I could just hop a plane and come visit! Miss you! give Seth a big luv from his Auntie!

The Paterson Family said...

after closer inspection, i havecome to realize that seth is fast aslep and its actually dave enjoying the mr men book :) ha ha made me laugh :)