Us :)

Thursday 19 May 2011

Just for Krista ;)

Hi Krista!!!! Hehehehe

I was told to update this... When I logged on and saw the date of my last blog, I understood why! I'm such a lamo! Ha :)

Soooooo... What's new? I can't really get away with saying "nothing" can I?! Let's see...

In January, Seth turned one and this is what he thought of his party...
 Oh, the boy is a misery! Lol. He actually did have a good time and thoroughly liked all of the "choc-choc" and presents... He is truly my son! ;)

In January, Dave was also made redundant. It's been a struggle (Thanks David Cameron!! Jerk!!) but it's also been quite nice having him home to help and enjoy the boys with. Seth is certainly a fan of Daddy!!!

Also, in January, Seth started crawling!! ***WOOHOO*** For anyone that actually knows the lazy boy, you'll know that this is a major accomplishment.

February... Jake Solomon was born :)
Born on Friday 18th February at 12:23pm, weighing 7lb 13oz and 21" long.
He was immediately named Shaky because his bottom lip wobbled.

March... Nothing much happened. We were just enjoying being a family of 4.

April? The day I was NOT looking forward to finally came... I turned 30!!! (Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuun!) Actually though, it's just the same. I had to admit to the bank manager today that I am 30 and it didn't even register until he asked if it hurt saying that, hehe.

so, we're pretty much up to date. Here's my boys now
Love it and love them!!

1 comments:

The Paterson Family said...

soooooo glad you finally updated your blog! its about time! :)
love yoooooooou x