Us :)

Sunday 23 August 2009



Hidyho people... This is a pic of our little bambino at (almost) 23wks. We had to go back to the sonographer for a re-scan as the baby was being awkward and wouldnt let the poor woman complete all of the checks that she needed to do. We also weren't able to find out what sex the baby is since he/she wouldnt show it's bits. However, this time we could!!!!! The baby was very well behaved and the lucky lady didnt even need to mess around trying to get it.

Good news (just for me though...) The morning sickness seems to be slowing down quite a bit now. I'm VERY happy about that!! So, I am finally at a part in the pregnancy where I am starting to enjoy being in the 'mum club' and we are very excited to meet Little Royle. Only 119 days to go apparently, lol.

Anyway, just thought I would give you all a quick update... Hope you are all grand!!! Kxxx

1 comments:

Eden said...

Are you going to tell us if it's a boy or girl...I'm dying to know! Love ya!