Us :)

Sunday 25 July 2010

As promised....

I promised in my last blog that I would post some photos of Seth for you to see and so here they are...

This was the most recent photo of Seth on a trip to the park to go on the swings and feed the ducks.

This is my most favourite photo of Seth EVER! I love it so much, it shows Seth's nature and personality perfectly.

Mesmorised!


"GO, GO, GO!!"
Speedy Gonzalez gets ready for the race...

Monkey Boy!

Always eating, just like Mummy!! Hehe ;)

Seth is doing really well at the moment... He has one tooth through and another on the way... He is out of his night terror routine and is back to sleeping through the night... He is starting to finally put his weight onto his legs and can stand up holding onto my fingers... He is a funny little fella! He loves nothing more than kisses and cuddles and pulls your face towards him if you get close for kisses and he smiles when you call him gorgeous! He makes me laugh everyday :)

On another note... We are now expecting our second baby in February 2011. I know, I know, it's quick but hey, at least Seth will have someone close to play, learn and grow with :) We are very lucky parents indeed!!

I love my growing
family, more
& more
each day!

0 comments: